Diploma / Bachelor/Masters in Architecture
Job Duties / Responsibilities
1. Architect will be performing detailed phases of design work on major projects as well as meeting with client to define project scope, present project progress, and assure client satisfaction.
2. Communicating project expectations to the team members and ensuring that the project team understands the scope of work.
3. Designing inputs for drawings General Arrangements, Layout and reviewing the same so as to ensure compliance with all relevant codes & technical specification.
4. Should be responsible for timely release of drawings to project sites & coordination with site heads /engineers regarding execution issues.
5. Providing assistance & advice during finalization of architectural items & finishing materials.
6. Performing analysis to ensure compliance with relevant Fire, Plumbing & Building Codes.
7. Interdisciplinary coordination.
8. Nurturing relationships with clients, other engineers and project stakeholders.
9. Identifying issues and developing appropriate innovative solutions to resolve problems.
10. Work closely with project & delivery teams and manage planning, designing, and implementation of projects.
11. Understand and translate cross-team dependencies into actionable plans.
12. Tracking and reporting all inter-dependencies between multiple build projects.
Desired profile of the candidate
Presentable, Good Communication
Google Skethchup/ 3Ds Max/ Maya
Male Candidates Only
Ready to Travel PAN India
Desired work experience (in complete years)
5 – 12 LPA
Location of posting
Whitefield , Bangalore
School Serv team quickly understood my requirements, designed a solution and implemented with commendable dedication and professionalism, their service attitude always exceeded my expectation. I believe School Serv is a powerful gateway to innovative solutions.
Brahmam Talent School, Telangana State, Hyderabad