Diploma / Bachelor/Masters in Civil/ Any graduate with relevant experience
Job Description / Responsibilities
1. Produce 2D and CAD/BIM drawings and document sets from sketches, existing drawings, HVAC, piping, controls and plumbing systems to be estimated, installed, and/ or fabricated.
2. Coordinate and consult with others on design, layout and/or detail components and systems to resolve design issues or installation constraints.
3. Layout and dimensioning of equipment locations, pipe and duct work routing, and support systems to eliminate interference with other components, existing systems or other building elements.
4. Actively participate in internal design coordination meetings.
5. Participate in external design and coordination meetings under the direction of Architect. Interface with external design engineers and the customer when required by project scope.
6. Review engineering drawing and designs to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards specified by each project/client.
7. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform functions of job.
8. Support and maintain a safe and Lean working environment.
9. Other duties as assigned.
Desired profile of the candidate
In drafting MEP drawings for plumbing, electrical and HVAC for Interior Design works
Good knowledge of Auto Cad
Good knowledge of working out quantities for estimation and BOQ
Good knowledge of detail drawings with plan elevations/sections and detail drawings
Male Candidates Only
Ready to Travel PAN India
Desired work experience (in complete years)
1.5 – 3 LPA
Location of posting
School Serv team quickly understood my requirements, designed a solution and implemented with commendable dedication and professionalism, their service attitude always exceeded my expectation. I believe School Serv is a powerful gateway to innovative solutions.
Brahmam Talent School, Telangana State, Hyderabad