2. Should I obtain a Detailed Project Report (DPR) before I start a school?
DPR is a comprehensive school development plan prepared in consultation with the school promoters, an important start up guide for those who wish to start a new school. Further it acts as an implementation guide for promoters and can be used obtain loans for the proposed school project. DPR addresses all major issues concerning the project, namely –
- Vision & philosophy
- Organization structure
- Academic & beyond academic programs
- Staffing & Skill development
- Master plan & interiors
- Branding & positioning
- Statutory & legal issues
- Financial feasibility covering 15 years cash flows.
- Market pricing
- Documentation for staff and students
- Technology infrastructure
- Project schedule