Diploma / Bachelor in Civil
Job Description / Responsibilities
2 to 5 years Experience in coordinating and supervising building construction and interior works planning and organizing construction projects Supervising sub-contractors and staff Coordination between many different contributors.Laborers, managers, supervisors, clients and other stakeholders work together to ensure that the projects proceed as planned.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
1. Closely with the design team to achieve the desired output
2. Work Coordination and supervision of workers.
3. Provide schedules for workers
4. Assign tasks to construction laborers
5. Liaise with contractors, managers and other stakeholders, ensuring that all parties remain coordinated.
6. Translate blueprints into plans
7. Organizing the equipment and manpower necessary to complete the project.
8. Responsible for maintaining safety and quality standards
9. Keeping detailed records of construction site activities.
10. Experience of loading, unloading and transportation of material and scrap processing.
11. Material handling.
12. Monitor ongoing construction to ensure that the work is being done correctly and the project stays on schedule.
13. Strong knowledge of ‘BOQ’ preparation.
Desired profile of the candidate
Presentable, Good Communication
Male Candidates Only
Ready to Travel PAN India
Desired work experience (in complete years)
1.5 – 3.6 LPA
Location of posting
School Serv team quickly understood my requirements, designed a solution and implemented with commendable dedication and professionalism, their service attitude always exceeded my expectation. I believe School Serv is a powerful gateway to innovative solutions.
Brahmam Talent School, Telangana State, Hyderabad