Job Description / Responsibilities
The job calls for a quick learner with excellent command over English with correct spelling, grammar and punctuation skills who can write blogs, content for web portals or articles for digital news.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
1. Write fresh content based on research and brainstorming by following instructions provided for each type of document Develop engaging content for articles, blogs, stories, and social media to entice and engage audience
2. Proofread content for errors or additions and ensure that content is written per instructions.
3. Ensure that web page content is edited properly to increase on-screen readability.
4. Come up with titles for each piece of content keeping appropriateness in check Copy, edit and proofread content created by other content writers to provide detailed feedback.
5. Ensure that content contains sufficient keywords for search engine optimization.
Desired profile of the candidate
Seeking a graduate or post graduate with English as one of the main subjects Impeccable spelling and grammar
Good and expressive writing skills in English
Prior writing experience for education industry or schools will be an added advantage.
Desired work experience (in complete years)
1.5 – 3.0 LPA
Location of posting
School Serv team quickly understood my requirements, designed a solution and implemented with commendable dedication and professionalism, their service attitude always exceeded my expectation. I believe School Serv is a powerful gateway to innovative solutions.
Brahmam Talent School, Telangana State, Hyderabad