Posted on March 26, 2018 | by Vinod Kakumanu
In most cases, new school start-up enthusiasts jump to construction stage of the new school building without assessing school project feasibility, planning budget, not considering any statutory requirements. The decision to jump stages is purely based on individual perception, a lot of money would have gone into the new school setup and operations – It may take several years to understand if the approach is delivering the desired results or not.
To avoid ambiguity, endless run time issues and to ensure you are making the right investment, we suggest a data driven approach to determine a sustainable school concept or school project feasibility. Some questions you need to have valid answers for before you begin or make any investment –
- Is there a need for school in proposed location?
- What is your target market and how are you positioning your school?
- What are the risks involved in the proposed school project?
- Under what conditions will be proposed school be successful?
- How much does it cost to setup a school and run it?
- How long does it take to setup a school?