• +91 95133 77282 / 83 / 84 / 85


16.Can a school opened in a rented building apply for CBSE affiliation?

Posted on March 28, 2018 | by Vinod Kakumanu

The Trust/Society running a school cannot have members of a family in a majority (more than 50 per cent). The non –proprietary affidavit of the Trust/Society should have a declaration made by the Chairman about the number of mutually related members. Try that the number of related members be as less as possible in the school governing board or the school management committee also.

Sri Prakash Schools, Peddapuram, Andhra Pradesh

Posted on December 20, 2017 | by Vinod Kakumanu

Want to Start a School in India ?