• +91 95133 77282 / 83 / 84 / 85

Monthly Archives: March 2018

  • 22. Does CBSE or ICSE recommend any specific suppliers ?

    Posted on March 28, 2018 | by Vinod Kakumanu

    School promoters have to run pillar to post, identify vendors, choose the material and procure school supplies and materials.  Alternatively, school promoters can buy all school supplies and materials online from Schoolsupermart.com


  • 21. Do I have to appoint new Principal and teachers for my school for getting CBSE affiliation?

    Posted on March 28, 2018 | by Vinod Kakumanu

    If you have an adequately qualified serving Principal for your school you need not appoint new Principal. Same applies in case of teachers. The qualification of teachers and principals is provided in Chapter IX of CBSE affiliation Bye-laws. Appropriately qualified school Principal and teachers for schools aspiring for CBSE, ICSE or international Board Affiliation can be hired through online school jobs portal educatorOne.com


  • 20. What is land requirement for CBSE schools in cities?

    Posted on March 28, 2018 | by Vinod Kakumanu

    CBSE has signified the land requirements for cities with population more than 25 lacs which is not less than 2 acres which includes the land of the building and the playground and the space to provide physical health education. The land requirement in hilly areas is 1 acre. For details check page 5 and 6 of CBSE Bye laws. You may also find land or building or operational school for sale on the exclusive school real estate portal  School Prop.com.


  • 19. What all permissions are needed for starting a new school?

    Posted on March 28, 2018 | by Vinod Kakumanu

    The permissions and related documents that are required for starting a new school in India are—
    • The founding documents of the Trust/Society/Company
    • The affidavit of the non-proprietary Trust/Society/Company
    • Memorandum of Association between the school and the Trust/Society/Company
    • Land and School Building Documents
    • Ownership documents, Sale deed or Lease deed
    • Change of Land Use certificate for the land for the school building
    • Map approved by the Municipal Authority
    • Building blueprint
    • Building Safety Certificate
    • NOC issued by the education department of the state or the ‘Essentiality Certificate’
    • State Board Affiliation
    • Employees’ EPF and ESIC registration


  • 17. Do I need to have a state board affiliation to start a CBSE/ICSE school?

    Posted on March 28, 2018 | by Vinod Kakumanu

    Yes, State board recognition is necessary for getting affiliated to any board that include CBSE and ICSE. The state education department also needs to issue an NOC stating that it has no objection regarding your school’s affiliation to the CBSE/CISCE. For complete details about getting your school affiliated to CBSE or ICSE refer to our blog posts How to Start a School and get CBSE affiliation? or How to start a school and get ICSE affiliation?



New School Setup

School Improvement

School Management

School Supplies

School Property

School Jobs

Most Read


  • May 2018
  • April 2018
  • March 2018
  • February 2018
  • January 2018
  • December 2017
  • What Our
    Clients say?

    School Serv team quickly understood my requirements, designed a solution and implemented with commendable dedication and professionalism, their service attitude always exceeded my expectation. I believe School Serv is a powerful gateway to innovative solutions.

    Brahmam Kakani


    Brahmam Talent School, Telangana State, Hyderabad

    View All >>

    Want to Start a School in India ?